Job Description: Digital Content and Social Media Manager
Job Purpose: To help create a positive Sidekicks online media experience for the fans while building awareness in the Dallas Community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To manage all social media content and sales platforms within the Dallas Sidekicks organization.
· Developing and implementing a cohesive social media plan by June 1st, 2021.
· Setting social media goals and meeting social media goals. KPI’s TBD.
·Schedule and coordinate social media content with videographer/ graphic design department.
· Identify and manage an intern.
· Content Creation with Social Media Team. KPI’s TBD.
·Attend two monthly weekend events. TBD by President.
·Stay up to date with current trends on social media.
·Maintain team website, FB, Instagram, Twitter and Tik-Tok accounts.
· Create a calendar of releases, player involvement as needed.
·Attend all in-season, off-season games and practices as determined by President.
·Develop new pro team partnerships in DFW and surrounding areas.
·Develop new strategies and locate new opportunities in the DFW area.
·Send content to Telemundo, TX21, CBS and NBC.
·Update Social Media posts daily, weekly and before/during games.
· Driving innovation that propels brand awareness through engaging and shareable content
· Writing unique and well-crafted captions
· Managing content calendar and client deliverables, and meeting deadlines
· Analyzing data to drive decisions for social media projections
· Establishing and implementing design and creative standards
· Creating graphics when requested and delivering them as per deadlines.
· High School Diploma
· Preferred Social Media experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
· Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
· Ability to utilize advertising and/or sales promotion techniques
· Ability to create, compose and edit written materials
· Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
· Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
· Ability to analyze and solve problems
· Ability to plan, organize, and implement a range of sales promotion programs and/or events
· Ability to identify and/or follow up on sales leads and referrals
Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment. Occasional outdoor environment and extended periods of standing associated with team events.
· Adhere to Dallas Sidekicks Organization Policies and Procedures
· Act as a role model within and outside the Dallas Sidekicks Organization
· Perform duties as workload necessitates
· Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
· Meet Department productivity standards
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply: Please see top right hand side to enter information and attach resume